Tates Crawley would like to invite you to our Coffee Afternoon raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
We will be joined by our Brand Ambassador Sally Gunnell OBE, Olympic Gold Medallist, who will be giving an inspirational talk.
At Tates we understand how cancer can affect peoples' whole lives; health, money, family, jobs and everything. 100% of the proceeds raised during the coffee afternoon will be going to the Macmillan Charity.
We will have a selection of freshly baked cakes to suit all tastes including Gluten Free and Vegan along with a raffle with some brilliant prizes donated by local businesses and the opportunity to get your vehicle cleaned on the day.
To keep updated, please head over to our official Facebook Event
We look forward to seeing you there!
If you cannot attend but would like to donate to this fantastic charity then please visit our Just Giving Page or drop it in the charity bucket at the branch next time you are in.
Some of the raffle prizes include:
- A cut & blowdry courtesy of Beanie's Hair Lounge
- A Full Valet
- A long weekend in the DS 7 CROSSBACK/DS 3 CROSSBACK
- A luxury drip cake from Seashore Bakes
- Louis Roederer Champagne from Majestic Wine
- Original artwork from Wired and Water
- 2 Season Tickets to any home match at Crawley Town Football Club
- DS performance jacket (worth £120)
- DS Performance polo shirt
- 2 x Afternoon Tea for 2 at Mid Sussex Golf Club
- 5x Sally Gunnell OBE Book
- 50 greetings cards printed from Face Media Group