COST OF OWNERSHIP
- National Labour Rate capped at £55 (+VAT) per hour.
- Engine Oil capped at £7.50 (+VAT) per litre.
- Consumables & sundries capped at £5 (+VAT) per vehicle per visit.
- MOT tests capped at £45.
- Parts and Accessories discount of 10% minimum off the Recommended Retail Price.
- Guaranteed 100% Hyundai Genuine Parts used; with associated Hyundai Parts Warranty.
- Free fitment of tyres, bulbs and wipers (providing parts are purchased and fitted by the same dealer).
- Fleet Core Stock held at each participating dealer (SOR).
EASE OF USE
- Participating dealers guarantee a booking within 1 day if no courtesy car is required and 3 days if a courtesy car is needed.
- Fleet “Fleet Response” Service, provided with a target completion time of 30 minutes to diagnostic or onward mobility solution. (Fleet Response – priority customer service to any accredited Hyundai Fleet vehicle presented without appointment experiencing onward mobility risk).
- 1Link will incorporate all HMUK Fleet parameters.
- An annual 1Link ‘health check’ completed to ensure current and accurate information is used.
- Dealers will provide free Wi-Fi, hot and cold refreshments and ‘hot-desk’ facilities if required by Fleet customers when choosing to wait for their Hyundai.
- A Vehicle Health Check will be completed at every visit (unless otherwise requested) in conjunction with the Hyundai Triple Care package.
- Participating dealers will provide onward mobility solutions, including:
– Courtesy vehicles (insurance terms may apply)
– Collection and delivery within a radius based on time or distance defined by the associated participating dealer
- A Hyundai Service Wash & Vacuum will be provided to every Hyundai vehicle following servicing or repair at the Hyundai dealership.
- HMUK will provide a dedicated Fleet Customer Service agent with a dedicated contact number and email address at its central customer service centre.
- Hyundai will provide all Fleet Management companies with access to its ‘real time’ Service Maintenance and Repair portal.
- Hyundai will provide all Fleet Management companies access to its online Parts Catalogue.
- A copy of any completed Vehicle Health Check will be provided to both the driver and Fleet maintenance team (upon request).
- All VHCs will be held on file and a deferred work report provided.